- 1th September 2009 – April 2014: Philosophical Degree in Chemistry; thesis supervised by Dr. Pedro Salvador, Universitat de Girona PhD thesis: Development of new tools for local electron distribution analysis
- 1th September 2008 – 15th September 2009: Interuniversitary Master in Theoretical and Computacional Chemistry. Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Tarragona, Spain. Master Thesis: Calculation of indirect spin-spin coupling constants in proteins
- 1st September 2004- 25th July 2008: Degree in Chemistry, Universitat de Girona, Spain
Research contracts and grants:
- January 2016-Currently: Marie Sklodowska-Curie International Outgoing fellowship (Horizon 2020). Universtity of California, Berkeley (Prof. Head-Gordon Group). Project: AccuCT (660943)
- January 2015- December 2015: Post-Doctoral research contract at the Donostia International Physiscs Center (DIPC).
- January 2014- December 2014: Post-Doctoral research contract, funded by the Ministerio de economia y competividad (Europa excelencia project) under the lead of Dr. Eduard Matito at the Institut de Química Computacional i Catàlisi of the Univeristat de Girona, Spain
- August 2009- December 2012: PhD fellowship (FPU program) awarded by the Spanish Ministry of Science and Education, at the Institut de Química Computacional of the Univeristat de Girona, Spain.
- January 2009- July 2009: Ph.D. fellowship (FI program) awarded by the Generalitat de Catalunya, at the Institut de Química Computacional of the Universitat de Girona, Spain.
- September 2008 – December 2008: Assistant professor (A2.6) at the Department of Chemistry of the Universitat de Girona, Spain.
- January 2008- June 2008. Beca Colaboración 2008, from the Spanish Ministry of Science and Education.
Research stays abroad:
- Prof. I. Mayer, Chemical Research Center, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Budapest, Hungary, March 2010 (1 month) Title: “Local spin from physical space partitioning schemes”
- Prof. M. Head-Gordon, University of California, Berkeley (UCB), Berkeley, United States, September-December 2010 (4 months). Title: “Charge transfer and the hydrogen bond”
- Prof. M. Reiher, ETH ZZurich, Switzerland, November 2011- February 2012 (4 months). Title: “Advances in Local Spin”